Granary & Stables cottages & the Yorkshire Coast are great places to visit. We would love for you to consider still visiting us in 2020. We have plenty of availability and would love to see you soon!
Our coronavirus booking guarantee for new bookings
- This is for bookings arriving in July, August & September 2020. We will review this at the end of September.
- cottages have a low deposit of £100 to secure your booking. ( BY TELEPHONE ONLY)
- Cottage booking balances will not be due until 2 weeks prior to your holiday incase of late changes to Coronavirus guidance.
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 24 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered, however you can reschedule/postpone your booking.
Is it safe to holiday while Coronavirus is still in the UK?
There’s no doubt both our cottages, with individual parking, large patio’s and garden are fantastic for finding space and being outdoors, making it an attractive way to go on holiday whilst practicing social distancing. The Granary cottage team are working hard to ensure that, where any facilities are shared, everything possible is done to keep guests safe. Ultimately, our guests should follow the government’s guidance in deciding whether it is safe for them to take a holiday and in determining how best to practice social distancing. Currently, our cottages are closed and travelling to take holidays is not permitted, so it is important you abide by these regulations. Granary cottages social distancing procedure will be updated on this page prior to reopening.
What happens if I’ve booked a summer holiday but, when the time comes, I’m ill or need to self isolate? (due to coronavirus)
We understand that, even when holiday travel resumes, you may still find you are unable to take your holiday due to the coronavirus – for example, if you fall ill or if a member of your household falls ill and you have to self isolate. For this reason, we launched our coronavirus booking guarantee which ensures you only pay a low deposit when you make a reservation and the remaining balance isn’t due until closer to your holiday start date. If you find that you’re unable to take your holiday due to coronavirus, you’ll be able to move your holiday by up to 24 months to provide the maximum flexibility.
This CoronaVirus blog was last updated on 22nd May 2020. The coronavirus booking guarantee was created on 22nd May 2020 and the coronavirus booking guarantee policy will be reassessed after September 2020. Thank you